Forget Surgery or Suction with New Lipo-sculpture Technology!
Cryolipolysis is the science behind the fat freezing procedure.
The fat freezing procedure is:
- Safe and effective
Cryo fat reduction is a technique that based on heat extracting to freeze and destroy abnormal skin cells that require removal. LipoFreeze is a wonderful alternative for those who have tried diet and exercise to rid themselves of unattractive fat pads and bulges. A procedure using a gentle yet effective method of selective cooling. Its principle relies on controlled cooling that it causes cell death of subcutaneous fat layer without apparent damage to the overlying skin, for noninvasive local reduction of fat deposits to reshape body contours.
Cryo procedure and result
The FatFreezing technology is based on heat extracting during the procedure. Exposure to cooling via energy extraction causes fat cell apoptosis – a natural, controlled cell death, which leads to the release of cytokines and other inflammatory mediators that gradually eliminate the affected cells. The result is a reduction in fat layers that is visible in most patients in two to four months. Lipids from the fat cells are slowly released and transported by the lymphatic system to be processed and eliminated, similar to how fat from food is eliminated. With the non-invasive technology, there are no needles, no incisions, no need for anesthesia, and no recovery time. Patients typically resume normal activities on the same day as the procedure, making it a good choice for patients seeking a non-surgical alternative to liposuction. Researches show that prolonged, controlled local tissue cooling can induce selective fat cell reduction and subsequent loss of subcutaneous fat, without damaging the overlying skin. Which means selective fat reduction is the method behind the non-invasive Cryo lipolysis technology.
HOW NON-INVASIVE CRYO FAT FREEZING WORKS
- Some stubborn fat are immune to diet and exercise
- Fat freezing targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptos
- No damage to nerves or other tissues because lipids in fat crystallize at the warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter an apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness significantly reduced
- Fat layer reduction in targeted area leads to an improvement in flank appearance
So the technology works safe, without side-effects or skin damaging.